Saturday, November 14, 2015

How to share mobile network to Android Head Unit

When we are outdoor, it has no WiFi nearby. How to make Joying Android Head Unit connect network?
I record the process step by step, and share the images.

1. Picture 1, Close the WiFi , and set my phone to 3G data. Then click "more"
2. Picture 2, Now, as you can see in this picture. I click "tethering&portable hotspot"
3. Picture 3, Turn on the "Portable hotspot" , and "set up portable hotspot"
4. Picture 4, After I click set up portable hotspot. Then, I set the password "123456789", and click "OK" and save successfully.
5. Picture 5, I boot the head unit. And open the "setting" of the unit. 
    Turn on  "Wi-Fi", this unit searched the network "MI 3-54891"
6. Picture 6, select MI 3-54891, now you need to enter password
7. Picture 7, Enter "123456789", and click "connect"
8. Picture 8, Obtaining IP address
9. Picture 9, Connected
10. Picture 10, Open the page successfully.









 Demo Video:

          

2 comments:

  1. I keep getting error and it is struck at "Obtaining IP Address", I tried changing it from dhcp to static ip, it gets connected on static ip but cant access internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. Samsung Galaxy A8s

    ReplyDelete