Thursday, January 21, 2016

Joying Universal Double Din Car Stereo Installed in 2008 Toyota Tacoma

Thank you for Support Joying

I have only used this radio for a couple of weeks now but so far I really love it. I installed it in a 2008 Toyota Tacoma and there was plenty of room and the install was fairly easy. The wires were labeled and the colors were standard so splicing to my connector harness was simple. I bought it for the navigation and DVR/dashcam but it comes with many other inputs. It beats the hell out of $700 dollar plus units that only offer navigation capable units that you have to also buy an additional antenna for. This outfit comes with the antenna and a few other goodies. It has video input for adding a Video player (this model doesn’t have DVD slot) but I don’t need that and I don’t play CDs so Its not needed in my case. It has a very good backup camera with a wide view and very good visibility day or night. The radio reception is nice and clear even on my weakest stations. Technical support response is fairly quick and easy to follow. The youtube videos are a little hard to understand because of the Chinese accent of the guy in the video but if you watch a couple of times you can start to understand him a little easier.

Below is the Review from Terry:

         


No comments:

Post a Comment